Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Course
Do you want to boost your career with Red Hat certifications? Do you want to be a certified RHCE but have no idea about the place to enroll? Join IT Training Bangladesh for the qualitative lessons and ideas regarding RHCE.
RHCE certification, also named as “flagship certification, is a leading certification, mid to advanced level, specifically designed for the Linux network administrators who can demonstrate efficient skills in configuring networking services and security on servers on Red Hat Operating System. Any RHCSA who can well enough display the proficiency required covering the advanced topics of installing and security networking services is privileged to receive RHCE certification.
Apart from helping candidates acquire certifications, PDC provides individuals skills to excel in a broad array of task performances that include but not limited to setting/configuring/modifying kernel runtime parameters, providing network operability and system logging. At the end of the training course, students are anticipated to gain certifications which will advocate for a better job outlook in the companies collaborating with the Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
- This training course facilitates individuals for the following:
- To configure static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- To set up the kernel runtime parameters
- To be able to configure Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator and configure networking service system comprising of HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- To be efficient in system utilization through report production and delivery
- To be familiar with shell scripting for maintenance tasks
- To able students to configure system and remote logging as well as configuration of email delivery
- To effectively manage DNS for servers.
- To offer block-based and file-based storage
Who can join Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Course?
This certification course is designed for:
- Experienced Linux IT professionals wanting to earn RHCE certification and already bearing an RHCSA certification.
- Professionals looking out to validate their skills.
- Students who have completed the Red Hat System Administration courses I, II, and III.
- An noncurrent RHCE who has passed the RHCSA exam
- Any individual wanting to receive the RHCE certification must sit for and get through the RHCSA exam EX200 and EX300 with a duration of a 3.5-hour hands-on lab exam.
The RHCE curriculum consists of the following modules namely:
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
One must possess an RHCSA certification along with Rapid Track Course, System Administration I, II, or III and/or equivalent experience would be of a great assistance. Real-world system administration experience is a basic requirement.