Are you seeking for a Joomla training institute in Dhaka to develop website on your own? Want to learn to develop a website without writing a single line of code?
Come and Join us, we can help you realize this idea and help you discover how you can use Joomla to build websites from scratch, without any programming knowledge. IT Training Bangladesh is the best computer institute for providing professional Joomla training in Bangladesh. We provide all forms of Joomla training such as Joomla Administration training and advanced Joomla training.
This Joomla training course is designed with the goal to provide skills for people to build websites. Software developers and programmers can save their development time by creating website in Joomla platform. We provide information on useful modules, plugins and components that are available in joomla extension director to extend the default Joomla features.
Why Joomla Training at IT Training Bangladesh?
Joomla classes are conducted by professionals having years of working experience in Joomla platform. They are quite knowledgeable about various versions of Joomla CMS that keeps on upgrading with time. They can provide insights and suggestion on hundreds of Joomla extensions to build desired features in the website.
PDC experience and contribution towards Joomla can be acknowledge by the fact that our institute have developed several Joomla extensions and shared them on JED for Joomla community. The extensions were developed by trainers and students during Joomla training. Expertise on Joomla framework has provided opportunity for our instructor to conduct Joomla website development at Royal University of Bhutan, on behalf of Asian Development Bank. However, concept on Joomla extension development is taught in advanced Joomla training course.
How is Joomla Course designed?
The course focuses developing adpetness to operate Joomla admin panel and learn to create website with desired features from Joomla backend. To help create desired features, few training sessions are conducted to provide information on free modules, plugins, components and free extension.
Joomla Administration course will deal only with the in-built features provided by Joomla Administration.
Note: PHP Programmers can join advanced Joomla training to customize extensions such as modules, component and plugins.
How are Joomla Classes conducted?
This is a hands-on training course, therefore, the training sessions are mostly conducted using PowerPoint Presentations and demonstration. All the resources and learning materials required for conducting the training will be provided by the training institute.
It normally takes a month to complete Joomla training. Joomla classes can be conducted in fast track mode as well. In fast track mode, we normally complete the syllabus in a week or two. Joomla course can be customized as per the learners requirements. Joomla classes are available at Morning, Day and Evening Shift. Please visit our training center to find out more on Joomla Course.
- Install, upgrade and backup Joomla
- Get acqauinted with in-built features in Joomla.
- Get information on finding Joomla extensions.
Who can join Joomla Training?
- Web designer, software developers, college graduates, andwebmaster seeking to develop or maintain websites by themselves without the hassle of learning programming languages.
- Small and medium sized businesses who wants to build and manage website in low cost.
- PHP Programmers who want to save time by using Joomla rather than developing custom PHP websites from scratch.
Prerequisites of Joomla Training
There are no pre-requisites before joining Joomla Training Course. However, we assume that you are familiar in operating computer, browsers and website.
Module 1: Joomla Administration Training
The course syllabus pertains to the latest Joomla version that is released at the Joomla official website. Some of the topics in the course outline may be excluded from the latest releases and therefore may not be covered in the training. However, we welcome queries from any version.
- Introduction to open source software and Joomla
- Joomla installation and setup
- Developing Sections, Categories and Articles
- Edit content using various WYSIWYG editor
- Load media and insert it into content
- Plan content with your visitors in mind
- Add Polls, Contact Forms
- Menu Manager, Add Menu and alias
- Managing Global configuration
- SEF urls
- Set keywords & descriptions
- Create image galleries
- Share documents for download
- Generating SEO friendly urls in Joomla
Module 2: Joomla Layout and Design
- Install and Manage Templates
- Change front page layout
- Customizing Joomla Template to match your need
- Change innerpage template as required
Module 3: Joomla Extension (Modules, Plugins and Component)
- What is extension?
- Installing Modules, Plugins and Components
- Configuring Parameters for Extensions
- Downloading Popular Extensions
Module 4: Project Work in Joomla
After the completion of the course, trainee will be associated in the project work where he or she will develop the projects as mentioned below.
- Educational website
- News Portal
- Trekking and Travel websites
This course is best suited for a candidate seeking a career in web development companies as a Joomla developer. There is a great scope for candidates having knowledge of Joomla. Many web development companies in Dhaka are working in Joomla Platform to create websites and web based application. Having completed this course, one can work as a Joomla developer with an starting salary ranging from 10K to 15K. Moreover, programmers with experience on Joomla customization are more likely to get a better position and draw higher salary in a web development company. .