AutoCAD Training in Bangladesh
AutoCAD is software application that is essentially a computer aided design used for designing and drafting 2D and 3D drawings. It was first launched in 1982 as a desktop application and as a mobile web based application since 2010. AutoCAD is used for various purposes from creating simple diagram/drawing to managing entire set of drawings to create architecturally sound and attractive presentations. It is widely used tool in mechanical and civil engineering, architecture sector making it world’s no.1 computer aided design.
IT Training Bangladesh has been providing AutoCAD training to students and professionals from various sectors who need to work with computer-aided design. The main objective of auto cad training is to develop proficiency in the use of Architectural / Engineering oriented computer application software. Student should be able to utilize basic drafting function in AutoCAD and other design related software. This is furnished through providing students practical knowledge to student so that they will be able to develop skills and methods to recognize best tool for a particular task, and to use that tool efficiently to accomplish the task.
Reason to Select us as Best AutoCAD Training in Dhaka
Since there are many training centers that claims to provide professional classes for AutoCAD Training in Bangladesh . In those circumstances it becomes very confounding to students in selecting a best institute for AutoCAD Training in Dhaka. However, we urge learners to find out the effectiveness of the course syllabus designed.Our AutoCAD course syllabus initially prepares students to set up, create and edit designs developed using 2D techniques. As soon as learners get skilled in 2D drawings, instructor will move on to 3D designing techniques. All of the advance techniques are taught during the AutoCAD training course. Moreover, after the completion of training students are involved in creating Projects in AutoCAD. Instructors will be available for supervision throughout their project development period. Affordable course fees, advance course syllabus and professional trainers is what keeps us among the top choice for AutoCAD Training Institute in Dhaka.
How is AutoCAD classes conducted at IT Training Bangladesh ?
Autocad classes are conducted for a duration of 2 months during which we follow the step-by-step approach to learn AutoCAD, starting with basic tools. Students will be given ample time and resources to master the basic skills like creating and editing simple drawing and then only we will move on to more advanced tools. Advance knowledge and practice tools like exploring efficiency tools, complex objects, and external reference, advance plotting will be discussed and practiced at length to develop sound theoretical and practical knowledge.
IT Training Bangladesh provides AutoCAD course training in various mode and plans.
- Fast Track
- WeekEnds (Saturday and Sunday)
- Workshop(Saturday 4 hours)
We normally arrange a free trial class so that you can decide to join our Autocad Training course. So, visit our computer training center in Putalisadak or dial 4340005 or 4240390 to know more details.
The objective of AutoCAD training is to create basic 2D and 3D drawings and design using AutoCAD software. This is a fundamental course; however, at this level too, learning AutoCAD is challenging one. So we have developed a model which uses theoretical knowledge and application of that knowledge. A wide variety of examples and practices are taken from real world working scenarios.
- Be able to use basic commands required in professional 2D and 3D drawing, design and drafting.
- Create dimensioned drawings.
- Use navigation menu, locate and apply features of AutoCAD.
- Explore and use efficiency tools, create complex objects, use advance plotting.
- Use tools and techniques for use and reuse of drawing and design.
- Plot diagram using appropriate tools.
Who can join AutoCAD Training in Bangladesh ?
AutoCAD course has been especially designed for students and professional who need to work with AutoCAD for various architectural, design and drawing purposes. However, this course starts from fundamental base, so it is highly beneficial for all types of people who need or intend to work with AutoCAD.
- Students of various engineering disciplines
- Professionals intending to upgrade their knowledge
- Students appearing in certification exams of AutoCAD programs.
- Project manager, procurement officers who don’t have prior working knowledge of-computer-aided design
Prerequisites: Students enrolling in this course are expected to have sound working knowledge of Operating systems (MS Windows) and MS word. This is fundamental course for AutoCAD so basic knowledge of basic design methodology and terminology is preferred.
Module 1: Auto CAD Training (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) Syllabus
- Introduction to CAD Components. (2 hrs)
- Hardware, software, basic knowledge in Auto-CAD, drawing icons, pull down menus & other basic concept of drawing utilities used in CAD.
- Creating Drawings (Setting of Drawing) (2 hrs)
- Units, Limits, Snap grid ortho, Dimension style, polar, saving types etc.
- Coordinate System (2 hrs)
- World / Global /Absolute / Relative/ Polar Coordinate System.
- Drawing commands /objects toolbar (4 hrs)
- Several commands are there (in horizontal/vertical toolbar), which are line, points,Text,Solid filled Polyline Mline/ Multiline, Hatching,Construction line,Spline, Explode and related tutorilas etc.
- Display of Drawing (2 hrs)
- Regen, Redraw, Zoom, Pan View, Viewports and related tutorials etc.
- Selecting & Editing of Drawing objects (4 hrs)
- Various types of objects selection method, Erase, Copy, Move, Mirror, Offset and related tutorilas etc.
- Organization of Drawing Works (2 hrs)
- Linetypes, Colours ,Layers and related tutorials etc.
- Information in grouping of objects (2 hrs)
- Creating blocks, W block and related tutorials etc.
- Placement of text & Dimensioning,Editing of Text & Dimensioning etc. (2 hrs)
- Drafting of different Components (6 hrs)
- basically building drawing drafting based above tools like: Plans, elevations, sections and various types of related Tutorials etc.
- Method of Plotting & Printing (2 hrs)
- Plotting through Model Space and layout Space using proper scale.
Software manuals are to be announced depending on instructors.