“To ‘understand’ and to ‘make others understand’ are two complete different matters”. The experience of a qualified software developer cannot assure the fact that he can be a good trainer. Similarly, all the academic teachers at schools and colleges may not possess a sound knowledge of real-time development of software at software industries. Therefore, it is a challenge to find the qualities of a good trainer in a good programmer.
The management team at IT Training Bangladesh evaluates the qualities of a trainer like problem-solving skills, explaining skills, patience and empathy before recruiting and allocating him to a class. Patience of keeping pace with the student’s progress is an equally important trait of a good trainer.
IT Training Bangladesh maintains a core of faculty members from reputed software companies who can provide you insights on current development practices, tools and technologies that help to meet the work specific requirements of IT industry. In addition, the instructors at IT Training Bangladesh have a mixed blend of teaching as well as software development that helps to accelerate your learning. Moreover, majority of students face confusion in choosing the right career paths. The instructors at IT Training Bangladesh not only provide lectures to the students but also guide the students by counseling them to choose suitable career paths for themselves. The friendly and enthusiastic learning environment at IT Training Bangladesh can certainly boost the learning interest among students.
Er. Srijan Shah
Qualification : Masters in Computer Engineering
Years of Experience : 11 years
Area of Expertise: PHP, MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MVC framework, joomla, Wordpress, drupal, Search engine optimization, Social media marketing
Years of Experience: 10 years
Professional Experience: Software Developer at World Link Technologies, Information Technology Officer at Innovative Solutions, Software Analyst and System Architect at E-Prabidhi
Teaching Experience: 7 years to graduate students at Dhaka University, KCC, KIST, KCMIT, NCIT
Other Experiences: Joomla Trainer and Consultant from Asian Development Bank to Royal University of Bhutan, SAARC Secretariat Dhaka.
Teaching Area: Web Development, Database Management at IT Training Bangladesh
Qualification : Masters in Computer Application
Years of Experience : 11 years
Area of Expertise: Quality Assurance, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop, Wordpress, Search engine optimization, business promotion, social media marketing, Adobe Premiere Pro, Flash, Action Script, Advanced Excel & Access, CSS3
Project Manager at ebpearls for 5 years
System Analyst/ Project Manager at E-Prabidhi Pvt. Ltd. since 2010
Trainer at IT Training Bangladesh since 2010
Consulting and Teaching Experience:
- Worked as a consultant with Caelis for SASEC RTN project funded by ADB to provide 10 days training on “Multimedia for Web” at Royal University of Bhutan, CST, Bhutan, Phuentsholing
- Worked as a consultant with Caelis for SASEC RTN project funded by ADB to provide 10 days training on “Multimedia for Web” at Dhaka University, Dhulikhel
- Provided 14 hours training on advanced Excel to the staffs of Bangladesh Telecom
- Provided 2 hours of Google Apps training at Mercy Corps, Bangladesh
- Provided 50 hours of MS. Office training to the staff of LMD at Teku under NHSSP-Options Project
- Provided 10 hours of training for 5 days on Advanced MS. Office at Canadian Cooperation Office
- Provided training on MS. Office to the partner NGOs of Ecpat Luxembourg Bangladesh .
- Provided 21 hours of training for 14 days on MS. Office at SAARC Secretariat
- Provided lectures on visual programming and dot net and advanced web programming for MCA (Masters in Computer Application) at Kantipur City College
- Provided lectures on Web Technology to PGDCA students at Kantipur City College
- Provided lectures on Computer fundamentals and advanced web concepts to the students of MAMCJ at Kantipur City College
- Provided lectures on Web Programming to the students of BIT at Purbanchal University, Biratnagar
- Provided lectures on visual programming and dot net to the students of MCA at Purbanchal University, Biratnagar